Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We can get them for you wholesale..


I had to drive out to Glasnevin yesterday morning before work and ended up spending about an hour stuck in traffic coming back in to the city. Sitting there, going nowhere fast with hundreds of other drivers, I reflected again on how happy I am to live relatively near to town. If I drive in to work I can get there in about 15 minutes from the house. If I walk (not in this weather, of course) it takes about 40 minutes. I don't know how other people deal with the traffic but for me, life's too short to spend hours sitting in a queue listening to morning radio..

Anyway, there I was, crawling along the side of an industrial estate, when I noticed this sign on my left. Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries Transformation & Prayer City.

I'd love to know what's going on in there.. Miracles made to order perhaps?

No comments: