Friday, February 29, 2008

Boss-tunes

Nice little interview here with Bruce Springsteen ahead of the second leg of his wrold tour.. Apart from the usual 'identifying with the crowd, playing till we drop' stuff that Bruce says in most interview these days, there's a list of what's on his i[od at the moment. I'm not sure if it's a full list (in which case, you've got to think he has a nano) or just a partial catalogue but I couldn't help looking to see if he had any Irish acts on his pod. And he does. One. Is it U2? Or Damien Rice? Or The Undertones? Could it even be The Corrs?

Nope - step forward Maura O'Connell!

We used to have one of her records at home when I was younger. I think my sister was a fan. She was kinda like a female Paul Brady back then but she moved to Nashville and I don't think she comes back very much anymore..

Good to see Bruce has one of his wife's songs on there too. I suppose he has to..

No comments: