Monday, October 29, 2007

Sleep it off..


Been away for a few days and haven't been on top of the blog at all. I've lots to talk about when I get a minute.

So I spent the weekend in Tipperary and Cork overeating, over-drinking and genrerally overindulging.. Now it's the end of the long weekend and the there's about 4 or 5 weeks before the Christmas silliness will start to kick in so I'm going to try a little healthy detox..

To help me on my way, I'm going to give this a lash tonight. I picked it up over the weekend after me massage (no, really) and it's supposed to draw out all the toxins in my body through my feet. Overnight. Sounds like bollox to me but we'll give it a go in the name of research.. There's a magic silver bag sachet that I'm supposed to put on an adhesive strip and then put the whole thing on the soles of my feet. As I sleep the Agarikus Mushroom, Eucalyptus tree vine and Tourmaline Bio Stone will do the trick. According to the (lovely) packaging, this product has been tested on the Toxic Twins so that's ok.

Wait - didn't they used to call Steven Tyler and Joe Perry from Aerosmith the Toxic Twins? Well who doesn't want to look like them?! So, I'm going toput this stuff on in a minute and hopefully I'll wake up fresh faced and energised in the morning. Or not...

No comments: